Monday, December 31, 2012

Crazy New Year's Eve

Because of the recent snow and some sicknesses going around, we all decided to stay home on New Year's Eve... boo!  After we put AJ to bed, Michael and I hung out on the couch and watched Dick Clark's Rockin' New Year's Eve with Ryan Seacrest.  At the same time, I was texting Julie (and Reyo) and telling them about how boring our night was.  So.... Michael decided to pose for me...

Classic duck face.  Awesome. But he did make me laugh!

And then we had noticed that Julie and Reyo posted a picture on facebook that was kinda cute and lovey.  So being the bored people we were... we decided to recreate! 

It's actually super similar and I liked how it came out.. so it's a keeper!

HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM OUR FAMILY TO YOURS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment