Monday, December 31, 2012

Sledding Fun with Mom and Dad

Since the snow settled a bit from yesterday, we decided to take AJ out sledding today.  And even though we had a rough start yesterday, AJ did not want to come in from playing outside in the snow so I knew he would have a blast sledding today!

_MG_4021
While Mommy was finishing getting all bundled up, Daddy took AJ out and made a slide path.

_MG_4025
Excited to be going down the hill in a second...

_MG_4027
And they're off!

_MG_4030
Go, Daddy, go! 

_MG_4032
I think he was saying 'Stop, it's Mommy's turn!'

_MG_4034
Not happy about something!

_MG_4037
Have I mentioned that I love where we live?! All of that yard.. that's ours!


_MG_4038
Even though he wanted Mommy to take him sledding, Daddy started the trek back to the top...

_MG_4041
Almost around the pond...

_MG_4044
And back up the hill...

_MG_4045
And here we go again!

_MG_4047
Mommy finally handed over the camera and took her turn with AJ!

_MG_4048
You have to put a little bit of muscle into it... 

_MG_4050
And apparently I put too much muscle into it cause I fell down!  Clearly AJ wasn't amused!

_MG_4051
Pulled up my boot straps and off we go up the hill....

_MG_4058
We were having lots of fun!

_MG_4059
'Weeee.... down the hill we go!'

_MG_4061
I even let him go down the hill on his own...

_MG_4063
'I got this Mom!'

_MG_4066
All bundled up and loving his sledding time!

_MG_4072B
AJ's first time sledding was a success!!

No comments:

Post a Comment