Sunday, December 30, 2012

SNOW!

We had our second snow storm this year and there was about 5-6 inches of the white stuff everywhere.  I had promised AJ I would take him out to go play in it so after Daddy plowed the driveway and cleared the sidewalk, we bundled up and headed out!

_MG_3920
All bundled up!

_MG_3922
Still not looking all that happy to be going out to play in the snow.

_MG_3925
There we go - there's that smile I was looking for!

_MG_3927
I tried to ease him into the snow and put him in a shallow spot of snow...

_MG_3930
But he wasn't too happy.

_MG_3932
Then I finally got a smile out of him.

_MG_3935
Still not sure though about this cold and powdery stuff.

_MG_3937
Not only was it freeeezzing outside, but it was super windy too!

_MG_3940
Still not looking all that into the snow...

_MG_3941
'Mom, get this white stuff off of me!'

_MG_3942
I figured it was time to move into the heavy stuff so off we went to the front yard..

_MG_3943
And we have a smile!

_MG_3944
'Where did my feet go?'

_MG_3945
SNOW!!!

_MG_3946
And he lost his balance and fell face first into it.  This is seriously almost a replica of a picture from last year's snow adventure!  My poor little guy!

_MG_3950
To try calm him down from falling face-first into the snow, I figured we would go for a ride on his slide.  As you can see, that worked out really well.

_MG_3955
So back to the front yard we went, but I brought toys this time around!

_MG_3957
AJ decided he wanted to use his shovel to fill up the dump truck.

_MG_3960
Moving the snow.

_MG_3965
And eating the snow.

_MG_3966
And standing proudly in the snow.

_MG_3967
Back to shoveling.

_MG_3969
Filling 'er up.

_MG_3974
He was now excited to be in the snow.. phew!

_MG_3975
This is tough work. 

_MG_3977
And requires a lot of concentration. 

_MG_3979
Look at him.  Isn't he just precious?!

_MG_3990
Looking at his hardwork in the bed of the truck. 

_MG_3996
'Oh no Mom, my glove fell off!'

_MG_4008
'Still taking pictures, Mom?!'

Even though AJ wasn't too fond of the snow when we first went outside, he did not want to come back inside when I finally decided I was freezing and couldn't take anymore.  The poor thing was crying and throwing a fit because he wanted to stay outside... so I promised him we would go sledding tomorrow!  Stay tuned!




No comments:

Post a Comment