Saturday, May 25, 2013

Happy Birthday Mommy!

Today was really crappy weather for a small intimate birthday bbq, but we still had one anyway!  Babcia and Dziadzi, Cioci Kimmy, Uncle Jason and the girls and Cioci Sue and Uncle Steve all braved the rain and came over for some yummy food and cake!  

20130525-08
My beautiful cake!  
Funny story about this cake though - I asked Michael for a vanilla cake with traditional butter cream frosting with pink, blue and purple colors.  Instead - I got a marble cake with bettercreme frosting (blah!) in a maroon color.  Maybe next year I'll stick to ordering my own cake?! haha Love you honey!!

20130525-10
My little peanut was napping while we did cake so he didn't get to experience it with me, 
but Katie made sure I didn't feel alone. 

20130525-11
Happy 31st birthday to me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment