Friday, May 17, 2013

Cake and Slides

While playing outside today, AJ told me he was gonna cook something on his stove so I requested a funfetti cake with lots of frosting.  I was in luck because within about 1 minute it was done and perfectly frosted!!

Listening to Mommy's request

Just about to pass it to me through the window! Imaginary cake...yummy!!

After the delicious cake, AJ wanted to climb on his playground and go down the slide.  As he was sitting at the top of the slide, I would count '1, 2, 3...go!' and after a few times, he started to try and repeat exactly what I was saying.  His version sounded a little more like '1, 3....GO!'.  It was absolutely adorable and made me giggle while watching him - he was so proud of himself for counting before sliding down!  This little kid is the best!!


Just captured the 'Go!' part for this video...



No comments:

Post a Comment