Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Sleepy Time

Day 2 of pears went great!  For his morning feeding he had 4 cubes and for his afternoon feeding he had 5 cubes - which is quite the difference from day 1 where he had 1 and 2 cubes, respectively!  I think my little boy likes him some pears! haha    

As I was preparing his 4th and 5th cubes of pears for his afternoon feeding today, Cioci Kimmy noticed he was starting to fall asleep in the high chair.  He was awake enough to eat a bit more so I proceeded to feed him almost all of the pears, but then he legit fell asleep on me in the high chair.  I even have proof. 

Sorry for the poor quality - it was taken with my phone.

How adorable is he?!  After some convincing from Cioci Kimmy, I let him stay in the chair and he slept for about 35 minutes.  My poor little guy was tired! 



No comments:

Post a Comment