Friday, November 18, 2011

10 Day Challenge - Day 6


Day 6 - Five Foods

1.  My mom's meatloaf.  It's pretty amazing and I have the recipe.  I consider myself lucky. 

2.  A good steak.  Nothing can beat a steak with sauteed onions and mushrooms.  Yummy!

3.  Chocolate.  It's my downfall.  I'm aware of it and trying to work on my problem!

4.  Almond cake with buttercream frosting.  The Cake Lady in New London makes an awesome almond cake with yummy frosting (she made our wedding cake), but so does my sister.  They are both equally as good!

5.  Lobster.  When I was a kid we would try to have lobster at least once a year in the summer.  We would cook them outside so the house wouldn't smell and we would sit out at the picnic table with some butter and enjoy the feast.  We definitely need to continue this tradition with our kids - it's a New England summer thing. 

1 comment: