Thursday, November 17, 2011

10 Day Challenge - Day 5


Day 5 - Six Places

1.  Home.  Nothing beats being with my family in our cozy little house.

2.  Vermont.  Michael and I took our first trip as a couple up to Vermont.  We visited a bunch of breweries and enjoyed the beautiful scenery.  Vermont will always hold a special place in my heart. 

3.  Any place in Australia.  I studied abroad for a semester in Brisbane and traveled all over the country.  I hope to bring my family to Australia one day so they can experience the awesomeness of kangaroos, the Great Barrier Reef and the gorgeous scenery. 

4.  Orlando, Florida - more specifically Walt Disney World.  We were fortunate enough to visit there almost every other year as children and it definitely brings back lots of memories.  I love how you can be a kid no matter what age you are.  I cannot wait to bring my family there next year!

5.  Mom and Dad's House.  I must agree with my sister (if you happen to be a reader of her blog as well) -my Mom and Dad's house will always be 'home'.  The comfort I feel as I walk through the doors there is like none other.  

6.  Hawaii.  Going along with the theme of turquoise waters and palm trees - I love Hawaii.  It was our honeymoon destination and I would love to go back there for a second honeymoon for our 10 year anniversary.  Let's start planning!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment