Monday, July 7, 2014

Sibling Love

This is what my morning started out with - these two little kiddos playing together and sharing laughs and smiles.  I couldn't ask for more.  AJ adores his little sister and Chloe worships the ground he walks on.  The love these two have for each other warms my heart and I hope it will only strengthen and grow as the years pass by.  

 
 
Beautiful smiles!

My serious little man.

Hugs!
 
Having so much fun together.
 




These two have my whole heart for my whole life.






I can barely handle the cuteness of these two.



I always hoped our two children would love each other and get along.  I know they are so young, but this, this picture is what I want for my kids.  For big brother AJ to always protect and care for his little sister.  And Chloe to accept big brothers protection and love him back.  


Looks like big brother is telling Chloe that she can't jump off the changing table!

Deep conversations happening on the changing table. 

*I promise no eyes were hurt during these pictures!*






No comments:

Post a Comment