Friday, July 25, 2014

Sevigny Road Trip 2014: Day 5

Today was my last day at Conference and our last day in Ohio.  Daddy laid low with the kiddos after their big day at the zoo yesterday and I had General Session at Nationwide Arena in the morning and the Awards Dinner/Ceremony in the early evening.  We were told what our amenities were for attending conference (yay 'free' product!) and we received one of those amenities on our way out of the awards dinner - woohoo!

Daddy and I had decided to make the drive back tonight while the kiddos slept.  We figured this would be our best option since they both have been sick and would at least be able to sleep the majority of the ride home.  And best of all, when they wake in the morning we will be home!!  We left around 7pm and after a few potty breaks and the longest state of PA (oh my goodness.. it seriously is soo long!  I drove through part of PA and then we switched and when I woke up in the morning, we were still in PA!). we finally arrived back in North Franklin around 7:45am.  It felt so good to be home!

My Director, Jennifer Fake and I

Leaving the last session at Nationwide Arena for Conference

The setup for the Awards Dinner/Ceremony

My Director Jenn Fake, Executive Director Jamie Conway 
and Megan from Home Office doing an interview with the ladies.

Megan and Christianne Wolfson, a fellow Consultant from CT.

Our team at the Awards Dinner - Jen, Christianne, Director Lisa Viens and me

The details of the long trip home. 

Ready, set, go!

No comments:

Post a Comment