Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Sandbox Fun After Work

After I picked the kiddos up from Baba and Dzaidzi's house, AJ asked if we could go in the sandbox. I didn't even get a chance to change into play clothes and he already had the sandbox open!  So there we were - p[laying in the sandbox with Mommy still in her work clothes!!  How silly!



Covering Chloe's piggies.



Someone wasn't happy when I told her not to eat the sand. 






Maxin' and relaxin' while the kiddos are playing nicely together. 

These two.  I just love them. 

This picture warms my heart.  AJ was leaning in for a hug I believe. 
 
AJ thought it would be funny to try and eat sand like his little sister.  

He thinks it is hilarious.  Mommy, not so much. 

Look at that devious smile! 




Still trying to eat sand.  This kid is too much!



Sandbox fun!

He's 'King of the World' sitting on top of the sandbox! 

No comments:

Post a Comment