Thursday, December 1, 2011

Smiles for Timber

Over the past few days, I've been noticing that AJ has been trying to interact more with Timber.  Timber will normally go to wherever AJ is in the house.  If he's in his high chair or swing, he sits right at the bottom of it.  If he's in the exersaucer, he'll lay down right next to him.  Timber doesn't seem to leave AJ's side.  And I think AJ has been noticing this because lately he has been getting a huge smile on his face when he sees Timber.  It's like they're becoming best buddies!    

And just today, AJ has been trying to reach out and and 'pet' Timber.  So I took AJ's hand and put it on Timber's fur and had him gently pet him.  It was absolutely adorable - and AJ had a smile on his face the entire time.

Here's just a quick look at the smiles AJ has for his best buddy!

That's AJ's excited face!

I love my Timber!

Should I be concerned you're licking your chops!?

No comments:

Post a Comment