Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas Photo Fun! - Part 2

We decorated the tree and the props are out! [Thanks Julie and Dexter!] Here is our cute little guy in all of his Christmas glory!!

I'm in a box

Peek-a-boo


I can't get enough of my brother!

He's gonna lick me!

I love how Timber and AJ are looking at each other

There's that tongue

He got me!

Timber is almost always by his side

Trying to escape from the torture fun

"Mom, really?!"

 
I caught him right before he was going to sneeze

Holding onto Rudolph

Hello again

Close-up

"Seriously Mom?!"

Props galore!

"I'll give you what you want Momma"

He started to get a bit frustrated, so we took a break.  This is his breakdown.

Just hanging out


Yummy beads


"This thing is as big as my head!"

I couldnt' get enough of him looking at me... so cute!

Chatting with Rudolph

No comments:

Post a Comment