Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas Photo Fun! - Part 1

I originally wasn't planning on torturing taking fun Christmas pictures of AJ, but after a little convincing from my friend Julie, I decided I would.  She let me borrow all of the Christmas props we used for her son Dexter's photoshoot so I didn't have to go out and buy anything.  (Thanks Julie!!)  I figured since we hadn't yet decorated our tree,  I would start out simple and take some images of AJ all by himself in front of the tree without any props.  Of course, Timber had to jump in for a cameo in the pics! The images with all of the props will be forthcoming, but here is Christmas photo fun - part 1.

Oh hey there, big black camera again

Looking a little bit shy

I'm not going to look at you momma!

Oooh... a new toy to play with!

Starting the gangsta lean that his brother Timber has taught him

Look at those chubby cheeks!

Hi big brother!

I found my foot!


I learned how to take my sock off!

Tummy time in front of the tree

No comments:

Post a Comment