Saturday, December 17, 2011

Stravato Christmas

Our Christmas celebrations started a bit early this year on the 17th with the annual Stravato Christmas party.  Dan and Chris and their family open up their home and have a yankee swap that is a bunch of fun!  Dan decided to change the rules a bit this year and whoever was gift picker #1 couldn't open their present until the very end of the game after he/she decided to either keep or swap the present.  Well, lucky me, I had picked #1 this year!  So after talking it over with Michael, I picked one of our gifts from under the tree so I would know exactly what it was and wouldn't have to play a guessing game as to whether I should keep or swap it after everyone had gone.  (This idea was not well liked by the crowd as Michael had announced it to everyone that we were doing this - silly Michael!!)  Anyways, Michael ended up with a Vera Bradley purse for me and I chose to keep the gift we brought - 3 Rachel Ray brown and serve dishes.  All in all, it was a very fun night as usual with the Stravato clan!

Conner, Austin and Cameron enjoying some new Christmas presents

AJ was showing off his Christmas pajamas to everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment