Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Potty Training

Since AJ will be starting preschool this month, we've jumped back on the potty training wagon.  It is a requirement for the kiddos to be potty-trained in order to attend school so we've been putting a little bit of pressure on AJ to make sure is trained.  It has been going well with a few accidents here and there, but for the most part, I am quite confident that AJ will be just fine at school.  I will say it does make me a bit happy knowing he will only be at school for 3 hours a day two times a week... So the likelihood that he will have an accident at school is slim to none since it is for such a short time...Phew!  haha

We've been having better luck with peeing on the potty than pooping, which seems to be the norm for potty training.  But today we had a winner for #2 and Grandma documented it while I was at work!! 

I'm such a proud momma of this little boy!  He is making strides!

No comments:

Post a Comment