Saturday, June 14, 2014

Assumption College 10 Year Reunion

We headed up to my alma mater, Assumption College today for a celebration of my ten year reunion!  How the heck has ten years gone by already?!  I was super excited for Michael, AJ and Chloe to see where I spent five years of my life preparing for my future.

Once there we headed over to the food trucks for some yummy hot dogs and then walked around the athletic field and took a few pictures with the greyhound mascot statue, Pierre.  I saw a few of my classmates and their spouses and kiddos and was able to catch up on what happened over the past ten years.   Daddy then tried to take AJ into the bounce house, but because he didn't know any other kiddos, he wasn't grooving on it.  So after a few conversations with old college friends and a visit to the bookstore for some AC gear for the kids, we headed out.  It sure was nice to be back visiting and see how the campus has changed since I went there...  It almost made me miss my carefree college days!  

AJ was being super silly and wanted to show everyone his 
belly while we were eating our lunch! 

Chloe relaxed in the stroller and enjoyed some yogurt drops!  

I was excited to show AJ the statue, even though it was a new addition once I had left the campus. 

AJ thought Pierre was pretty cool! 
Representing AC Hounds!

Life has come full circle since my AC days.
 
These two. 
I put together this image on a collage making app on my phone to post on instagram today.  After looking at it all, it was kind of surreal to see how far I have come from my college days.  Life sure has come full circle since then and I wouldn't have it any other way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment