Thursday, October 3, 2013

Day at Cioci Kimmy's

Katie had her first field trip today so I helped out Cioci Kimmy by watching Maddie this morning so she could chaperone.  And although Maddie napped for most of the time AJ and I were there because she isn't feeling so great, cousin playtime ensued after the woke up!

I am the baby whisperer!  I got Maddie down for a nap within 5 minutes!

Then AJ and I headed outside for some quality Mommy and AJ time

Weee!


Next it was bouncy time on the trampoline!




Next it was time to push the big ball swing around.



And finally some swing time before going inside!

Flying 'Super Why High!'

Look who woke up?!

Beautiful Maddie-Bear

Cousin love!!

Playing together with the Sesame Street toy



Time to stack blocks!


Concentrating

 
Cheesing on the chair

So much fun with these two little ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment