Friday, September 13, 2013

Afternoon Across the Street

Babcia and Dziadzi left for a week-long vacation in Florida today so while I was checking on the house, I decided I would stop across the street at Aunt Joyce's house to see Laurie, Stacey and Matt.  I've been meaning to meet up with Stacey to drop off a stuffed giraffe that I had for her and since it was in the car, this afternoon was a perfect time to do it!  While we were there they were watching Camden, one of Mandi's boys, so AJ had not only a playmate with Cam, but also Laurie and Stacey too!  He had an absolute ball with everyone...  I think he might want to do it again soon!!

Playing with the toy firetruck and ambulance with Cam 

Smile kiddos! 

They were totally hamming it up for us!

Blowing bubbles with Laurie

Feeding Stacey's cat, Friday

More treats


Laurie had AJ in giggle fits...

He was loving all the tickling attention!
 
Best buds!

No comments:

Post a Comment