Monday, June 24, 2013

Sweet Dreams

We had our first swim class of the summer swimester tonight at 5pm at Salt Rock campground tonight and it was a hot one!  AJ absolutely loved it though - he was so lively and chatty during class.  He had so much fun though that he tuckered himself out and fell asleep on the car ride to Baba and Dziadzi's for dinner and then proceeded to sleep from 6-8pm, only to wake up for the car ride home and for Mommy to change him into his pajamas.  As I was changing him, I asked him if he wanted to eat dinner or go nuh-night and he said he wanted to eat.  So while I went to let Timber outside and then warm up his dinner, I put AJ on his Mickey couch with his blanket (the A/C was on so it was a bit cool in the house), but by the time I came back upstairs he was passed out again.  Needless to say, I think he's out for the night.





No comments:

Post a Comment