Tuesday, June 5, 2012

AJ Smiles

AJ's birthday is only one month away and we needed to design his birthday invite, but I didn't really have any good recent pictures of him smiling for the camera.  Sooo.... I went a little crazy and followed him around tonight and got some smiley pics.  I have to admit - my kid is the cutest thing ever!!

We started out with Daddy holding AJ while Grandpa tried to make him smile for the camera...



This makes me laugh out loud!

Then I followed him into the bath and had Daddy and Grandpa make him laugh/smile...





...then we put on his Mickey Mouse shirt and had Daddy make funny faces and noises to continue the smile/laugh fest...






...our kid is seriously the cutest kid!!

All of these pictures warm my heart.  Who could resist that smile?! We sure can't!




No comments:

Post a Comment