Monday, February 13, 2012

Dinner at Cioci Kimmy's

Instead of our usual dinner at Babcia and Dziadzi's on Monday nights, we switched it up a bit and went to Cioci Kimmy's for chinese food with Babcia and Dziadzi.  Before dinner and while Allie was napping, Katie and AJ hung out and played for a bit.  Katie was even gracious enough to let AJ play with her pink and purple My Little Pony's!

Katie actually looked at the camera for me!

AJ playing with said pink and purple My Little Pony's


I think this is his pooping face.. but yet he's still adorable!

Back to playing with the Pony's

We then ate dinner and were given these awesome Valentine's from Katie and Allie...




And after dinner we hung out for a bit before it was time for us to leave.  Allie finally woke up from her 3 hour long nap and I caught her playing on the computer!


And then Katie decided she wanted to pose for me with her new Valentine's Day cup from Babcia and Dziadzi.  (She almost always wants to get away from the camera so when she said she would pose, I was on top of it like white on rice!!)

It may be a bit blurry since I took it with my iPhone, but who cares, right?! She's adorable!

And then we went home.  Such a good night with family!


No comments:

Post a Comment