Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Phone Time

If you know me and my sister, you know we talk all the time.  And this includes daily phone calls, which I put on speakerphone because it's so much easier to continue to do things around the house when I'm not having a phone strapped to my ear.  Well, AJ has taken a liking to the phone and is always trying to push buttons or eat the phone.   (He usually always pushes the 'end' button and hangs up on Cioci Kimmy.. oops!)  AJ's obsession with the phone includes both the house phones and my cell phone.  Enter in the play cell phone that Devon, Brian and the girls got for AJ - he loves it!!  It's his new toy to play with and it distracts him (sort of) from the real thing!!  Thanks guys!

Who can I call?

These buttons sure are fun!

Hi Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment