Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Big Debate

Many of you know that I am a Yankees fan and Michael is a Red Sox fan.  So, of course when it comes to AJ, he has to like both teams for now until he can make his own decision (but I know he will pick the Yankees over the Red Sox if he knows what's good for him!!).  Well, for my baby shower Auntie Sarah gave us a cute little shirt that said 'My First Red Sox Tee'.  I wasn't a fan of it, naturally - but Michael loved it.  Well, fast forward to when I was in the hospital and just had AJ, Auntie Jeanette gave us a 'My First Yankees Tee'.  He's finally big enough to wear both of them so on one day AJ was a Red Sox fan and the next day he was a Yankees fan.  The big debate won't be over for a few years so until then... he'll sporting both team logos!



1 comment: