Sunday, February 26, 2012

Tubby Time!

For bath time, we normally fill up the little tub for AJ, wash him and let him play after in the water while he is lying down.  However, he doesn't do much playing other that kicking his legs because he's leaning back so much.  So this morning while I was giving him a bath, I decided to be adventurous and fill up the entire tub and let him play in the big tub.  It was a hit! He loved playing with his little tugboat and all the animal squirty toys after I washed him up.  I know from now on there is no going back to the little tub - he enjoyed being a big boy in the big tub way too much!!

Look at me.. I'm in the big tub!

Hanging with all his toys

Playing with his tugboat

Smiles for Momma!


Another picture?!

Playing with the piggy


No comments:

Post a Comment