Saturday, June 18, 2011

Maternity Pictures

For once in the life of a Kocon, mother nature actually cooperated for us!  We had a gorgeous day (a little less humidity would have been nice, if I do say so myself) and we ended up staying right here in town for the pictures.  Actually, we stayed right on our road!  While I was walking Timber earlier in the week I had noticed the backside of a barn right down the road from our house that would be the perfect background for our maternity shoot.  So we started there, then headed down to my cousin Marc and Jen's house and finally ended up at the Mukluk Sprague Land Reserve.  It was very convenient for clothing changes and for keeping Timber happy while we were away!  

**I would post all of the pictures, but that would take up way too much space so I'll just post my favorites from the session.  The remainder of them can be seen on my facebook page.**

















A very special thanks goes out to Kimmy for shooting our session.  She did an absolutely amazing job and we couldn't have asked for better images.  We will treasure them for years to come.  Thanks sis! We love you! :)

1 comment:

  1. So glad you liked them. I hope Mikey will be a little bit more cooperative for the newborn session, hehe!

    P.S. You should caption that lovely pic ;)

    ReplyDelete