Thursday, November 21, 2013

Siblings Photoshoot

You knew it was eventually going to happen... it just took me longer than expected!  Here it is.. the first siblings photo shoot!!

_MG_1670
Bonus shot - I was testing my settings and ended up with this adorable photo of my little guy!

_MG_1671
Frame-worthy!

_MG_1673
Laughs with little sister

_MG_1674
Just hanging out.. the two of us!

_MG_1675
Timber wanted in on the photo shoot too!

_MG_1677
By this time Chloe was starting to think that photoshoots are not fun, but I still had AJ's full attention!

_MG_1682
This little girl loves to stick her tongue out

_MG_1684
I asked AJ to give Chloe a kiss... instead it looks like he is about to take a bite of her head! Oops!

_MG_1686
Poor Chloe was ready to be done.

_MG_1690
'She's all mine!'

_MG_1692
'It's ok Chloe..'  He's gonna be the best big brother!
At this point - she was done for good!

No comments:

Post a Comment