Friday, November 22, 2013

One month!

Our precious little girl is one month old today! I'm not even sure how that happened, but it did! Life with two kiddos is quite crazy, but so worth it. I couldn't imagine my life any other way. In Chloe's first month of life, she has already mastered rolling over from her belly to her back.  Needless to say, belly time is quite comical since she basically refuses to stay on her belly.  She has pretty strong neck control already and is pretty good at keeping her head upright when I prop her up or for the short time she is on her belly.  Her eyelashes have started to come in and she now has tears when she cries. She's my little one-eyed bandit - always keeping one eye open!  She doesn't seem to mind having baths as she actually calms down when I pour warm water on her belly.  She always has the hiccups, just like her big brother did.  Chloe has already been to another state - MA - for when we bought AJ's big boy bed. She's had her share of poopsplosions!! And AJ and I have already taken her on her first walk with Timber.  She also has survived many photo sessions, which she will continue to have to endure as she gets older!

Chloe Kathleen - this first month with you has been so awesome.  We are so excited for the upcoming months to watch you grow and explore the world around you.  We love you sweet little girl!

_MG_1711

_MG_1717

_MG_1729

_MG_1746

_MG_1760

_MG_1762

_MG_1763

_MG_1770

_MG_1778

_MG_1779

_MG_1784

_MG_1785

_MG_1786

_MG_1787

_MG_1798
Big yawn!

_MG_1802

_MG_1805

_MG_1806

_MG_1813

_MG_1818
'Mom.. I'm one month already!'

_MG_1819
'...and I'm done!'

No comments:

Post a Comment