Thursday, November 8, 2012

Kissy Picture

In the bay window in our living room, I have three frames sitting on the ledge.  One is from Cioci Kimmy's wedding, another from our wedding and one of the Radachys.  Well, AJ has decided lately that he wants to play around with one from Cioci Kimmy's wedding.  He's already dropped it so many times that the glass has broken (don't worry - he didn't get hurt!) so now it's just a picture in the frame with no glass barrier.  This morning I caught AJ taking the picture from the window ledge over to the ottoman and just staring at it.  And this is what followed....


_MG_3363
AJ staring at Babcia, Cioci Kimmy, Dziadzi and Mommy

_MG_3366
'There's my Baba'
_MG_3368
'And there's my Dziadzi...see him?!'

_MG_3369
I then told him to give them all a big kiss and he did exactly just that!

_MG_3372
And then he wanted to do some more staring at them.

_MG_3375
And lastly, he gave them a hug!

1 comment: