Monday, August 6, 2012

Outside Fun with Katie

While Allie was sleeping today at Babcia and Dziadzi's, I took AJ and Katie outside for an impromptu photo shoot.  I was hoping to get some good pics for AJ's 13 month blog entry and I figured Katie would be able to make AJ laugh and smile for the camera.  The kids ended up having a fun time playing with sticks and enjoying the fresh air while I was able to catch some cute pictures!

These two love playing with sticks!


The stick cousins!

Katie was running all around... I know.. not good with a stick in hand! Cioci FAIL!
  
Running towards Cioci!

Isn't she just beautiful?!

Posing!

Silly girl!

Half smile for Cioci

A little too close for comfort, little man!

This is what he thought about Momma taking pictures!

Goofball!

I love pics of him looking down at something

Crawling around

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, LOVE the pic of her smiling and looking at the camera with those big hazel eyes of hers ♥

    ReplyDelete