Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Free is for Me!

While driving home from swim class this past Sunday, I noticed one of the houses on Route 207 had a kiddie pool outside of their house with a 'FREE' sign on it.  I thought about mentioning it to Michael that we should go take a look at it, but I completely forgot until today.  The pool was still there and caught my eye again on my way home so this time I didn't let the opportunity pass.  I told Michael about it and he was game for going to pick it up as long as it was in good condition.  We called up my cousin Marc and him and Michael went down the road and came back with the free pool!  


I have to say, the pool is in pretty decent shape and for free, we couldn't have asked for anything better.  AJ will now have a pool next summer to play and cool off in!  
We later found out that the pool belonged to our neighbor's cousins and was well taken care of. - score!

No comments:

Post a Comment