Monday, April 18, 2011

29 Weeks

I've reached the third and final trimester.  I can't believe it's here already - this pregnancy is flying by! Our little one loves to kick mommy in the lower abdomen and it's so fun to watch my belly move with each kick or punch.  Since I have only been feeling the movements in my lower abdomen I'm curious to know if the baby is in the breech position.  I'm not all that concerned about this as he/she still has plenty of time to move around to the head-down position, but I do plan on mentioning this to my OB when I go next week so we will see what the doc has to say then.
Sorry for the blurriness - my photographer must have been distracted while taking this photo!


In other news, the nursery is coming along.  As far as the walls go, the painting and chair rail have been completed and now we just have to put up the wallpaper border, which Michael's father is planning on coming over to help with this week.  Michael set up the crib this past weekend and I am in the process of cleaning the sheets/blankets/valances.  Soon enough it will be time to decorate the walls and then pictures will be forthcoming!

1 comment: