Sunday, May 11, 2014

Sevigny Stories


  • AJ has been coming out with some gems lately.  Earlier this week, Chloe woke up in the middle of the night and I went in her room to nurse her.  It was freezing that night so I took a few blankets with me and when I put her back down in the crib, I left the blankets on the glider's ottoman.  The next morning, AJ goes in to her room with me to wake her up and he sees the blankets all laid out on the ottoman and goes 'wut 'da heck?!'  Basically saying Mom, you left a mess!  
  • I can't remember the exact context or what I did or said that made him say it, but AJ came out with 'oh my goodness Mom' this week.
  • We are in potty-training mode with AJ.  He's been at it for a little over a week now and we're seeing some progress.  He still has daily 'accidents' in his underpants (that's what Caillou calls them, so that's what AJ calls them!) -aka his pull-ups- but we don't call attention to them too much because we don't want him to get upset about it. 
  • AJ still doesn't really tell us when he has to go potty, other than at night time.  It's definitely his stall tactic at bedtime.  We'll lay him down in bed for the night and almost every night he'll come out of his room once or twice to tell us he has to go the bathroom.  He does go each time, but he's definitely taking advantage of potty time at night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment