Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Fun with Grandma and Grandpa

I am very lucky to have wonderful parents and in-laws who watch the kiddos for me when I have to go to work.  It's such a relief to know both of my children are in good hands when Mommy can't be there.  And today I got to see some pictures that Grandma took of the kiddos while I was away...

Puzzles and learning shapes

Posing for Grandma

Grandma says she doesn't get any good pictures - I think she lies - look how cute AJ is here! 

Grandma must have been funny!


I love this one - just hanging out on his big boy bed! 

This look just shouts 'are we done yet?!'

The eyes!

Someone looks a little startled!

There's my baby girl's smile!

Exersaucer fun!


These kiddos are quite lucky!!  Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for the insight into the kiddos day!


No comments:

Post a Comment