Sunday, April 20, 2014

Milestones!

As Chloe was waking up from her morning nap today, Daddy noticed on the monitor that it looked like Chloe had rolled over from her back to her belly while waking up.  I didn't believe it so I had to take a peek on the monitor and indeed she did!  But because we were in a rush to get ready to go to Baba and Dziadzi's for Easter, Daddy went in to her room to pick Chloe up so I wasn't able to see her on her belly other than on the monitor.. so you know for sure tomorrow I will be with Chloe on belly time and trying to get her to roll from her back to her belly!! 

And then later this afternoon as we were hanging out at Baba and Dziadzi's house, I was sitting on the living room floor with Chloe in front of me and I cautiously let go and tried to let her sit up unassisted by me and for the first time, she did it!!!  She is still a bit wobbly and leans forward a lot, but she did it!! Woohoo, Miss Chloe! So proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment