Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Sevigny Stories

  • AJ was playing with some letter beads and I wanted change his diaper and get him dressed so I told him to come with me.  His response? 'Jus one secon Momma...jus one secon' with his right pointer finger and everything.  He even went back to playing with his letter beads so he totally knows the meaning of that phrase.  Oh boy... I'm in for it now - he's only 2.5 years old! 
  • As I was using the step stool to get something from the top shelf in AJ's closet, he is standing behind me saying 'be careful, Momma, be careful'.
  • As Daddy was taking him down the porch stairs to go for a haircut and get some donuts, I yelled out to AJ 'I love you buddy' and he replies with 'I wuv you Momma, I'll miss you....I'll be right back!' It's the first time he's said 'I'll miss you' to me.  He must be listening when I leave for work because I always make sure to tell him I love him and that I'll miss him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment