Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Santa's Little Helper... in January!

I admit it - I'm one of those parents who dresses up their kid after the fact just to get a cute picture.  I did it and I ain't proud of it! haha Anyway...I had bought this super cute 'Santa's Little Helper' outfit and I planned on taking pictures of him in it before Christmas came, but the holiday busyness ensued and I just never got around to it.  And I also never got around to taking pictures of the adorable santa hat my sister had crocheted for AJ.  So... I put the two together and waahhlahh - cute pictures of AJ in a Santa hat and cute outfit!  Who cares that it was in January, right?!?!


What would a photoshoot be without Timber joining in?!

Licks all around

Smiling cause he's next to his buddy!

Smooches


No comments:

Post a Comment