Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Play time in the High Chair

I'm one of those Mommies that doesn't like her kid to get dirty.  Yes, I realize this is a problem considering I have a little boy who I'm sure is going to love to play in the dirt and get his clothes super dirty while playing outside.   However, while I can control the dirtiness factor - I am going to.  But today, I had a moment of weakness.  Well, not really... I've just been realizing that I need to relax and let AJ play.   And if he gets dirty, it's ok - there's always a bath that can be had afterwards.  So after I was done feeding him his sweet potatoes tonight, I let him play with the bowl and spoon.  The dirtiness factor was very low since almost all of the food was gone..yay!  Hey.. don't judge.. it's all about the little steps...!!

Happy that Momma is letting him play

Oh the sweet potato drool...

'This bowl tastes good!'

Drumming with the bowl

Watch out... I've got the bowl!

No comments:

Post a Comment