Wednesday, January 22, 2014

THREE MONTHS

Wow... it's already been three months since our sweet little girl has joined our little family!  This month has been a bit better with her fussiness thankfully!  We're still going strong on exclusively breastfeeding which makes me a super happy mommy knowing I am able to provide all that she needs.  We've established a nap schedule and she is still sleeping through the night - yay Chloe! Mommy has officially started back at work full-time for my part-time position of 20 hours/week.  She's not that fond of me being at work though and she is sure to let her grandparents know that by crying and being fussy.  The minute I get home from work and she sees me and I hold her - she calms right down as if nothing was bothering her.  I love it and hate it all at the same time.  I love that she loves me and always wants to be around me, but it makes it hard on me and her caretakers while I am gone. :(   Little miss loves to coo, smile and giggle for me.  The sound of a baby giggle is enough to make your heart melt..  Chloe has become a little drool-meister!  I don't think she is starting to teethe yet, I think she just likes to drool!  Grandma and Grandpa put Chloe in the swing today and she did not freak out so I'm thinking she might be a fan of the swing again!  Woohoo!  And it seems as though Chloe might be mastering the art of rolling from her back to her belly pretty soon - she has certainly aced from her belly to her back though which makes tummy time so much fun! haha

Another month gone by and my sweet baby girl is growing up!  Happy three months Chloe - Mommy, Daddy and AJ love you!

_MG_2514

_MG_2519
Look at that smile!

_MG_2524
Playing shy.

_MG_2545

_MG_2548

_MG_2550

_MG_2553
Stretched out.

<_MG_2557

_MG_2558
One of my favorites from this session.

_MG_2573


_MG_2577


_MG_2583
Big girl on belly time.

_MG_2585
Oh, hi.

_MG_2586


_MG_2587


_MG_2589


_MG_2591

No comments:

Post a Comment