Thursday, January 2, 2014

Bumbo Fun

While up in the attic for something, we decided to take the bumbo seat down a week or so ago.  It's just been sitting there on the floor underneath the train table so today I decided to try and put Miss Chloe in it. She actually did pretty well for it being her first time!  Of course I got bit emotional because this is just another milestone that my baby girl is growing up... she can sit up all by herself in the bumbo!

_MG_2348
Big girl!

Big Brother protecting his little sister.

Kisses!

Making sure she doesn't fall backwards.




_MG_2355
More kisses.

_MG_2359

_MG_2363
Of course AJ had to add his touch with his dinosaur sticker on the bumbo seat.

Our happy little girl


Smiles!

Always trying to stick that tongue out!

_MG_2371
'Hey Big Brother.. I'm over here! Pay attention to me!'

_MG_2375
:Yawn: 

No comments:

Post a Comment