Monday, April 15, 2013

My Little Pirate

After work, AJ and I headed over to Baba and Dziadzi's house so the kiddos could play together.  Cioci Kimmy and I also took advantage of Baba a little bit and had her watch the kids so we could run to Aldi and Wal-Mart. When we returned, we heard stories about how Katie and Allie dressed up in their Jake and Izzy costumes, as did AJ, but Katie and Allie had already turned in their alter-egos for the day.  AJ on the otherhand - he was digging the whole pirate thing!

Trying to get my little Pirate to look at the camera with me

But the other way looked more interesting!

We're getting closer!

Now we just need a smile!

There we go - my handsome little Jake!
 
The kiddos were trying to find some tick-tock crocs.

We finally swayed them away from the crocs!

My little Pirate


Huge shout out to my Mom, who made these costumes from scratch.  They came out AWESOME!


No comments:

Post a Comment