Monday, April 8, 2013

Clothes and Bath Time Don't Mix

It was bath time for AJ tonight so when we got home, I went into the bathroom and started to draw a bath.  AJ stayed in the bathroom while I quickly went into my bedroom to change - something that is not out of the ordinary.  Well, when I came back into the bathroom I found something that wasn't quite right....

_MG_5059
'Wait.. I'm not supposed to be in the bathtub in all my clothes you say?!'

_MG_5061
I'm sure this was the look I had on my face as well when I saw him for the first time in there.

_MG_5063
Tickled pink that he's in the bathtub in his clothes!

_MG_5065
'Here's the soap mom.. I'm ready to get washed!'

_MG_5075
He figured if I wasn't going to wash him up right away, he might as well play. 

_MG_5076
Hanging out with Ernie and Elmo

_MG_5077
Was thinking about maybe even getting some reading in. 

_MG_5078
Back to the toys!

No comments:

Post a Comment