Monday, September 24, 2012

New Stroller

I mentioned a few posts ago that I had recently started getting back into jogging.  And because of this, I needed to find a different stroller to accompany AJ, Timber and I on our jogging adventures.  So the craigslist search began this past weekend for a BOB Revolution jogging stroller (one of the best jogging strollers on the market!).... Kimmy and I both found this one listing in Barrington, RI for a 6 year old BOB Revolution navy blue stroller for $150.  [I know that might seem a bit pricey to anyone out there who doesn't know anything about BOB strollers, but trust me - this was a downright steal!  Brand new - the strollers go for $360+].  I contacted the seller and by the end of the day on Sunday, I had staked my claim on this stroller.  AJ and I would be making the trek to Barrington (1.5 hours away) the next day to check it out and hopefully pick it up if the condition was as advertised.

Fast forward to today, and look at what we have here:

We are now the proud owners of a BOB Revolution jogging stroller!

No comments:

Post a Comment