Friday, May 25, 2012

The Big 3-0!

I turned 30 today!  It wasn't an earth shattering day at all - actually it was pretty low key - I hung out with AJ and had my family over for some yummy chinese food for dinner and then cake from The Cake Lady for dessert.  I will say that my hubby bought me some beautiful diamond earrings and I got some other good loot as well.  

The delicious cake

Blowing out the candles was a process, but I had AJ and Katie helping me, thank goodness!


After thinking about it for some time - I think I'm ok with being 30.  I'm where I want to be in life - I have a husband who loves me unconditionally, I have a son who is my entire world, I have an awesome family who is always there for me and great friends to share memories with.  What more could a girl want?!  


No comments:

Post a Comment