Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I Can Stand Up!

Today started out like a normal Wednesday morning... I did the elliptical and a few things around the house, woke AJ up and nursed him, fed him breakfast and then we usually have play time.  But I had a few more things to do around the house after I fed AJ so I put him in the living room on the floor with some toys and went into the kitchen to finish the dishes.  In the background I heard AJ making some noises, nothing out of the ordinary, and so after I finished the dishes I went in to check on him.  And boy was I surprised at what I saw....

He stood up all by himself!!

Of course I tried to get him to do it again for me, but he wouldn't!!  So I guess I'll just have to wait until the next time he does it and hopefully it will be in front of me and not when I'm in the other room!!  But nonetheless, this Momma is so proud of her little boy!



No comments:

Post a Comment