Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pumpkintown USA

My niece Katie had her first field trip today for pre-school to Pumpkintown USA in East Hampton and AJ and I decided to tag along!  In reality, my sister Kimmy was a chaperone and was bringing Allie with her as well, so I figured I would be an extra set of hands to help her out with the kiddos.

Both AJ and I had a lot of fun! It was really neat to see the different scenes they created with the pumpkin people...  I can't wait until AJ is a bit older and can really enjoy it!

I had to coax Katie into the jail so Kimmy could take her picture.  You can tell how excited she was by her expression.

They didn't put a step up for the kids so there I was in the background trying to hold her up!

Cute little farm animals made out of pumpkins and gourds.

More farm animals - Katie really liked this!

Allie posing with Mr. E.T. pumpkin

Katie and I got caught in a bank hold-up!

Katie with her classmates on the HayRide

AJ was all snuggled up with his Momma

A little blurry - too many things to balance all at once (kids, camera, personal belongings, etc.) and a very bumpy hayride!

A turkey pumpkin - so cute!!

Silly skiing pumpkin-man!

Katie having fun with the tubes!

Katie and her classmates playing in the HayMaze

Katie actually posed for Kimmy to take a pic of her!

Allie actually found her way out of the maze all by herself! Go Allie!

Oops.. Allie was staring at me off to the side instead of the camera!

AJ and I with the pumpkin sign!

Allie's turn to play in the tubes!

My lovely nieces trying to pose..

...with the pumpkin people.

Will they ever look at a camera together?! haha


A very special thank you to Cioci Kimmy for capturing all of the above images!

No comments:

Post a Comment