Monday, July 11, 2011

One Week

My precious little boy is one week old today!  In just this short amount of time, he has already made his mark on our world, literally!  AJ has peed on me more than a few times, but he's only gotten Daddy once. Hmmm... should I take a hint?! haha  He rolls to his side when I put him in the bassinet for a little snooze and he flips me off while he nurses.  Silly boy!!  AJ also has the hiccups at least once a day, if not more - he's a growing boy!  Both Michael and I are completely in love with our little man and we love seeing him grow little by little.  Happy one week my favorite little man! 


Hanging out with his big brother

Sunning himself to help the jaundice he has

He's only a week old and he's already received his first piece of mail!

Snoozing in his bassinet

Meeting Lilly for the first time, who absolutely adores him

Hamming it up for the camera for Mommy

Naptime with Daddy

My precious one week old! Love you little boy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment