Wednesday, July 6, 2011

AJ's First Full Day at Home

We came home from the hospital yesterday and were greeted with these lovely signs and balloons.




My little cousins, Kaleigh and Melannie put their drawing talents to work and made sure we felt welcome when we entered our house.  And my sister, Kimberly and nieces, Katie and Allie picked out these awesome balloons and tied them to our mailbox to announce AJ's arrival to all our neighbors.  Thanks girls - we loved our welcome home gifts!!

We also received a few edible arrangements from various friends and family.  Before I went into the hospital, I had told friends and family that instead of spending money on flowers they should send us edible arrangements if they planned on sending anything.  I figured it was more cost effective since we could actually eat the fruit instead of just looking at the flowers and then watching them die!!  Granted edible arrangements are a tad more expensive than flowers, but we're worth it - right?! haha  The one below is from Michael's co-workers at FritoLay.  It was very yummy!!


AJ and Daddy had some quality sleepy time together and I couldn't resist taking a picture of my two favorite men.

He is just so adorable... we did good! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment