Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Kubota King

We've been having some trouble with our little Cub Cadet tractor.  See, we just so happen to have about 3.175 acres - about 2.5 of those acres we have to mow - and well, the Cub Cadet tractor I purchased when I first moved into our house just doesn't cut it.  Last summer we had the muffler replaced and then this summer the entire casing fell off and something happened to the muffler again.  So, with all of that happening, Michael wanted a new tractor, which is completely understandable since we need something reliable to cut our huge yard. I just wasn't expecting this when he mentioned a new tractor.....

This is what showed up in our yard today!

I guess since I got a new car at the beginning of the summer, Michael had to try and keep up with me and get a huge tractor!  Him and AJ will have lots of fun playing with it when AJ gets older, but for now, here is Michael enjoying his new ride....




**As a side note, not only do we have this awesome new tractor, but we still have the Cub Cadet because Michael and my Dad fixed it to keep for some jobs around the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment