Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wedding Highlights!!

I know it seems a little crazy to be posting a wedding highlights video considering Michael and I got married back in September of 2009, but we just received a copy of the highlights!  When I had Vin from First Take Studios sign on to video our wedding, it was understood that we would give him an unlimited amount of time to edit our wedding video.  We basically asked him to come out of retirement just for us and because he had worked with both my sister, Kimberly and cousin, Lauren on their weddings - it wouldn't seem right to have our wedding without him there.  So after a lot of convincing and some embarassing pictures (I literally sent him one of me down on my knees begging!!), he agreed to do it!!  And now... here is the link to the highlights from our 9.12.09 wedding....   :)

2 comments: